Fall 2023 Professional Skills Series
Continuing to Prepare You for the ADR Landscape
This Fall, the Straus Institute is again pleased to offer the Professional Skills Series courses that provide timely strategies and innovative techniques for lawyers, mediators, students, and professionals at all levels. The Professional Skills Series reimagines Straus' long-standing Professional Skills Program and addresses diverse topics.
Join our Distinguished Faculty
Courses are taught by accomplished faculty, thought leaders, and nationally-recognized experts, who are skilled in online teaching, inspiring meaningful dialogue, and building connections in the virtual classroom. The Professional Skills Series Courses will include engaging presentations and interactive components that equip professionals with skills they can immediately employ in their practices. Participate from anywhere within a convenient, online format, selecting a single class or take multiple in the Series. We recommend using Google Chrome web browser for registration.
Program Information for Fall 2023
- TIMING OF COURSES: Each seminar will be held on a Thursday and Friday morning from 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM (PST), making it a 3 1/2-hour course each day, with two 15 minute breaks. Total of 7 hours of training/CLE credit for the two days.
- REGISTRATION COST: General registration is $3,750. For government or nonprofit employees, registration is $3,250.00.
- ONLINE MCLE CREDIT: For participants outside California, please confirm online CLE hours will be accepted by your state bar.
- COURSE CANCELLATION: There is a $1000 processing fee for canceling a course. If a course is sold out, please cancel by the Tuesday prior to the class start date. Participants who do not cancel prior to the program start date will not receive a refund.
- WEBINAR RECORDING: By participating in a Straus Institute/Pepperdine Caruso Law webinar, you automatically agree to authorize the recording of audio and visual content presented during the live event and consent to subsequent use of the recording by Pepperdine Caruso Law. This recording may include questions and poll responses provided by you during the live event. This recording will be made available after the conclusion of the live event as part of the webinar archives and will remain available indefinitely. If you do not wish to consent to the recording, please do not join the live event, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your concerns.