If you are one of the nearly 10,000 alumni from Pepperdine Law, then you are family. This website is intended to serve as a starting point from which you can take full advantage of your status as a Pepperdine Law alum. We aim to create a meaningful alumni community for you to thrive and build your enduring loyalty to our great school and the Pepperdine mission of purpose, service, and leadership.
Current alumni news is available through the law school website, our social media pages, our monthly Pepperdine Law Surf Report, and the annual Pepperdine Law magazine.
In order to deliver all your Pepperdine Law news efficiently, please make sure we have your updated contact information.
- Have news to report for possible inclusion in Pepperdine Law or our news outlets? Email Alumni Director Jessie Fahy .
- Visit our social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Find your local Waves Chapter on the University Alumni Relations website.
- Watch your email inbox for the Pepperdine Law Surf Report. (Looking for the Campus Edition of the Surf Report?)
- Each fall, look for your copy of the Pepperdine Law magazine in your mailbox.
Benefits and Services Overview
For all alumni-related inquiries and needs, please contact our office. The links below provide information for frequent requests.
You will likely use the Alumni Directory often to find classmates, network with other alums, or other alumni-related information. The Pepperdine Alumni Association is also at your service.
The Alumni Relations Team
Our dynamic team is at your service. Led by alumna Jessie Johnston Fahy (JD ' 11) and the Events Team, we work in conjunction with the alumni, students, the Dean's Suite, the Advancement Team, the Career Development Team, and the University Alumni Association to best serve Pepperdine Law alumni.
The Office of Alumni Relations
Jessie J. Fahy, Esq., Director
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu CA 90263
(310) 506-4762 (office)