Master of Laws (LLM) Degrees
Seasoned attorneys and recent graduates have all made the choice to prepare themselves for the next generation of legal practice. As an advanced law degree, the LLM program requires an ABA-accredited JD degree (domestic applicants) OR the first degree of law required for law practice or law teaching (international applications).
- LLM in Dispute Resolution with concentrations available in mediation, arbitration or litigation
- LLM in International Commercial Arbitration (ICA)
- LLM in International Commercial Law and Arbitration (ICLA)
- LLM in International Commercial Law and Dispute Resolution (ICLDR)
- LLM in United States Law and Dispute Resolution (USLDR)
- LLM in Entertainment, Media, and Sports Law (EMS)
- LLM in United States Law (USL)
Partial and full-tuition scholarships are available for Dispute Resolution programs.