At Pepperdine Caruso School of Law, organizations give students the opportunity to explore varied interests. These organizations are primarily student run, and events are as varied as social gatherings, guest speakers, fundraising drives, and service opportunities.
View the full list of Caruso Law Student Organizations
- Dispute Resolution Law Journal (DRLJ)
- Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship, and the Law (JBEL)
- Journal of the National Association of the Administrative Law Judiciary (NAALJ)
- Law Review
- Honor Board
- Moot Court Board (MCB)
- Moot Court Team (MCT)
- Palmer Center Student Board
- Trial Advocacy Board (Trial Team)
For more information please contact Student Life and Advocacy Coordinator, Hannah Neighbors.