Facebook pixel Find Alumni | Pepperdine School of Law Skip to main content
Pepperdine | Law

Find Alumni

There are nearly 10,000 Pepperdine Law alumni. Looking for some of them? Here's what we recommend!

What to Know First

  • Per University policy, alumni privacy preferences are stored only in the University Alumni Directory. Therefore, the Law Alumni Affairs Office must direct inquiries for alumni contact information to the University Alumni Directory.
  • Please note that the School of Law cannot make attorney recommendations.

The University Alumni Directory

The Alumni Directory is found at https://alumni.pepperdine.edu/directory.

The directory is only accessible by University alumni, staff, and students.

Logging in the First Time

  • Users who no longer have access to a Pepperdine email address should contact University Alumni Affairs at 310.506.6190.
  • Pepperdine email users should click the "Forgotten username or password" link and, when asked, enter their Pepperdine email address.

Searching for Law Alumni

  • You will be taken to the search page upon logging in. (First-time users may be taken to their Profile page.)
  • Enter "School of Law" under "School" (or JD under Degree, to get JDs only).
  • Note that the fields are very specific. For example, searches for the city of "Los Angeles" will not include neighboring towns like Santa Monica.

Use of this directory by anyone to contact all or part of the Pepperdine University Law Alumni Association membership in order to solicit funds, business, or espouse a cause, without the prior written consent of the Law School, is expressly prohibited.

Alternatives to the University Alumni Directory


If you would like assistance using the Alumni Directory or are experiencing technical problems, please contact the Pepperdine University Alumni Association at 310.506.6190 or alumni@pepperdine.edu.

For other matters, contact Law Alumni Affairs at 310.506.4492 or lawalum@pepperdine.edu.

If you would like to update your own contact information in Pepperdine's records, you may do so via any of the following methods: