There are nearly 10,000 Pepperdine Caruso Law alumni. Looking for some of them? Join PeppConnect today! PeppConnect is an Pepperdine-exclusive online platform where thousands of alumni have made themselves available for professional and purposeful connections. PeppConnect also serves as the official online directory for Pepperdine alumni. More information about this platform can be found here
What to Know First
- Per University policy, alumni contact information is available exclusively on PeppConnect if alumni have opted in to the platform. Therefore, the Law Alumni Affairs Office must direct inquiries for alumni contact information to PeppConnect.
- Please note that the Caruso School of Law cannot make attorney recommendations.
The alumni directory may be found by logging in to PeppConnect and selecting the Directory link in the menu. If you have already logged in to PeppConnect, you may visit this link directly
PeppConnect and the alumni directory are only accessible to Pepperdine faculty, staff, alumni, and students.
To join PeppConnect, visit connect.pepperdine.edu and select the "Get Started" link. You can create a profile using your LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google log in, or create a profile using your email address.
Searching for Law Alumni
On the PeppConnect directory page, find the section titled "Filter People By," expand the filter section labeled "Pepperdine" and select "Caruso School of Law" under "School" (or JD under "Degree," to get JDs only).
Note that the fields are very specific. For example, searches for the city of "Los
Angeles" will not include neighboring towns like Santa Monica.
Use of this directory by anyone to contact all or part of the Pepperdine University Law Alumni Association membership in order to solicit funds, business, or espouse a cause, without the prior written consent of the Law School, is expressly prohibited.
Alternatives to PeppConnect
- Pepperdine Caruso Law LinkedIn Group
- Pepperdine Caruso Law Alumni LinkedIn Group
- State bar websites, like the California Bar website
If you would like assistance using PeppConnect or are experiencing technical problems, please contact Pepperdine Alumni Affairs at 310.506.6190 or email@example.com.
For other matters, contact Law Alumni Affairs at 310.506.4492 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to update your own contact information in Pepperdine's records, you may do so via any of the following methods:
- PeppConnect (see above)
- Completing the Law Alumni Affairs web form
- Emailing Law Alumni Affairs: email@example.com