Michael Helfand speaks on Religious Liberty and Religious Arbitration
November 2, 2017 -- Professor Michael A. Helfand recently delivered a series of presentations on religious liberty and religious arbitration:
- Speaker, "The Future of Religious Arbitration in the United States," Conference on Commercial and Intellectual Property Law, Regional Conference of the Jewish Law Association, American Jewish University (Oct. 30, 2017);
- Panelist, "Federal and State Protections of Corporate Religious Liberty," Conference on Religious Liberty: Liberty, Legislation, Litigation, University of Connecticut School of Law (Oct. 20, 2017);
- Speaker, "Implied Consent: A Defense and a Primer," Workshop on the Intersection of Formal and Informal Governance, Center for Private Law, Yale Law School (Sept. 28, 2017);
- Speaker, "Religion, Arbitration and the State," Debating Law & Religion Series, Yale Law School (Sept. 27, 2017);
- Panelist, "Alternative Dispute Resolution Within Faith Communities," Webinar for the American Bar Association Section of Dispute Resolution (Sept. 13, 2017).