Diversity Week 2020 - September 14-19
All are welcome to join in the dynamic and informative events of Pepperdine Caruso Law's Diversity Week 2020! Please note that registration is required for all events except for Tuesday and Wednesday. An email will be sent out with the Zoom link each morning of registered events. Please fill out this form here to be sent a calendar invitation as a reminder.
- Monday, September 14: Dean's Speaker Series Dorothy Brown - please register here
- Tuesday, September 15: Interfaith Panel co-sponsored by the Interfaith Student Council
- Wednesday, September 16: Open Conversation: Finding hope and making progress on racial justice and equity.
- Thursday, September 17: Constitution Day Event: Black Lives Matter and the US Constitution, in partnership with California LAW Pathways - please register here
- Friday, September 18: Diversity on the Bench: A Conversation with Judge Esther Kim - please register here
- Saturday, September 19: For People of Color Admissions Conference - sign up to be a student volunteer here!