LexisNexis Student Representatives
LexisNexis is hiring Student Reps at Pepperdine Law School for the 2018-19 School Year
This on-campus position requires 4-5 hours per week and it is a PAID position. If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity, please email your resume and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday April 26th (deadline extended!)
In-person interviews will be held at the law school.
As a LexisNexis Student Rep, your duties would include:
- Working closely with students, faculty and librarians in the use of Lexis Advance
- Conducting trainings, table events and other various promotions
- Maintaining the LexisNexis printers and materials
- Assisting your Lexis Research Attorney with training events and table days
Benefits of working as a Student Rep:
- Enhanced communication skills through tutoring and training
- Working in a flexible part-time job, right on campus
- An opportunity to meet new people and make new contacts by assisting students and faculty
- Improved LexisNexis research skills - a great resume builder!