LexisNexis Student Representatives Spring 2019
LexisNexis is hiring 1L and 2L student representatives for Spring 2019.
This on-campus position requires 4-5 hours per week and it is a PAID position. If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity, please email your resume and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday January 25th.
In-person interviews will be held at the law school.
As a LexisNexis Student Rep, your duties would include:
- Working closely with students, faculty and librarians in the use of Lexis Advance
- Conducting trainings, table events and other various promotions
- Maintaining the LexisNexis printers and materials
- Assisting your Lexis Research Attorney with training events and table days
Benefits of working as a Student Rep:
- Enhanced communication skills through tutoring and training
- Working in a flexible part-time job, right on campus
- An opportunity to meet new people and make new contacts by assisting students and faculty
- Improved LexisNexis research skills - a great resume builder
- Hourly rate plus opportunity for bonuses and incentives
If you have questions about the position, please contact Charla Strong at email@example.com