About the Career Development Office
To provide every Pepperdine Law JD student and alumnus with the highest level of comprehensive and individualized career services through proactive placement assistance, career counseling, professional development programs, effective marketing to employers, and productive relationships with the entire Caruso School of Law community.
Experienced staff assist students as they navigate their transition from student to professional. We provide:
- Individualized Career Counseling
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Mock Interview Programs
- Symplicity Jobs Board
- Networking Events
- Fall and Spring Interview Programs
- Practice Area and Career Workshops and Programs
- Non-Discrimination: Pepperdine has a strong commitment to non-discrimination. Read the Career Development Office Non-Discrimination Policy.
- Employment Principles: Pepperdine Caruso Law takes the fair recruitment, interviewing, and employment of its students and alumni seriously. Read the full Career Development Employment Principles for recruitment, interview, and offer guidelines.