Pepperdine Caruso Law Alumni Honored as In-House Counsel Leaders and Legal Visionaries by the Los Angeles Times
Pepperdine Caruso Law alumni are among the lawyers recently honored by the Los Angeles Times as In-House Counsel Leaders and Legal Visionaries for 2023.
The In-House Counsel Leadership Awards honor dedicated legal professionals, which includes Caruso Law alumna:
- Natalie Swanson, senior director and associate general counsel for Riot Games
The Legal Visionaries are recognized as thought leaders and power brokers in their areas of expertise, which include Caruso Law alumni:
- Carmen Jeannine Cole, partner at Squire Patton Boggs
- Richard Kaplan, founding partner at Kaplan Marino
- Geoff Lee, senior associate at Ramo Law PC
- Jordan Mathews, business trial lawyer and litigator at Weinberg Gonser LLP
- Christopher Ng, managing partner at Gibbs Giden
- Arameh Zargham O'Boyle, member at Mintz
- Richard J. Wittbrodt, partner at Gibbs Giden
Also recognized as a Legal Visionary is R. Rex Parris, founder and managing partner of PARRIS Law Firm.
Additional information on each of the honorees may be found at Business of Law (pp. 14-59)