29th Annual Summer Professional Skills Program in Dispute Resolution in Malibu (June 23-25, 2016)
On June 23-25, 2016, the Pepperdine Law Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution will host the 29th Annual Summer Professional Skills Program in Dispute Resolution in Malibu, California. Participants choose one course only to attend for the program:
- "STAR" - A Systematic Approach to Mediation Strategies
- Advanced Mediation: Skills and Techniques
- Family Law Mediation – When Time is Not on Your Side
- Mediating Complex Construction Disputes
- Strategic Negotiation Skills
- Using Practical Tools of Mindful Awareness to Improve the Work and Lives of Lawyers, Mediators, Negotiators, Judges, Arbitrators, and Managers
- Preventing Bad Settlement Decisions and Impasse: Using Brain Science, Game Theory, Animated Communication, and Micro-Interventions
- Elder Care Mediation
- "You're Fired!" Resolving Workplace Disputes through Mediation and Other ADR Processes
- Conflict Resolution Consulting: Using Mediation to Improve Organizational Communications, Conflict Coaching, Team Building, Leadership, Change and Systems Design
- Public Sector Mediation: Skills and Drills
- The Art of Facilitating Dynamic and Difficult Groups
Alumni Rate: $525. Please call the Straus Institute at (310) 506-4655 for your promotional code to enter during registration.
For more information and to register, please visit the event's site on pepperdine.edu.