Pepperdine University Mobile App
Pepperdine University Integrated Marketing and Communications is excited to announce the new Pepperdine University mobile app, a year-and-a-half long strategic initiative that re-envisions the University’s unified mobile app experience. Developed in collaboration with Peppedine’s Information Technology and Transit Services departments, the new Pepperdine University app will transform how students, faculty, staff, and alumni communicate and engage with the University’s academic and experiential resources, fostering a seamless, holistic, and efficient journey. Pepperdine’s mobile initiative supports the University’s efforts to build community and Waves pride by providing fresh dynamic content and an advanced educational experience.
- Real-time shuttle tracking, GPS locations, route location, and arrival/departure information for the Malibu campus.
- Updated interactive map to provide hours, menus, and directions for all dining and building locations.
- Access to courses for the academic term as well as student resources for meal plan information, housing rates, new student orientation, Grubhub campus dining, interest communities, and more.
- Information for the on-campus Student Health Center and emergency contact information.
- Real-time updates on upcoming on-campus events as well as athletic events.
- Real-time communications such as weather conditions, traffic incidents on Malibu Canyon Road, updates on Pepperdine Covid-19 protocols, and more.
- Supportive links to career services, WaveNet, the bookstore, and student policies.
- Access to the University Newsroom, Community page, and Pepperdine Magazine featuring the latest Pepperdine news, University wide announcements, and human interest stories featuring top Alumni.
The mobile app is available for download on the App Store and Google Play.