Pepperdine Caruso Law Offers New Capstone Classes
Pepperdine Caruso Law will be offering new capstone classes in Spring 2022. Elective capstone classes that center on different practice areas of the law were first introduced at Caruso Law in Spring 2021. These classes allow 2L and 3L students to learn practical aspects of the legal profession. Classes such as the Role of the In-House Counsel, the Role of the Appellate Lawyer, and the Role of the Solo Practitioner are taught by accomplished professionals in their respective fields.
Classes being offered in Spring 2022 include:
- Role of Law Practice in the Life of a Person of Faith
- Role of the Civil Litigator
- Role of the Judicial Clerk
- Role of the Lawyer in Corporate and Government Investigations
- Role of Legal Research in Real Estate Investments
Classes that were taught in Fall 2021 included:
- Role of the Appellate Lawyer
- Role of the Real Estate Investor
- Role of the Solo Practitioner
Students seeking instruction in specialized areas of law may contact Dean Naomi Goodno at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.