Journal of National Association of Administrative Law Judiciary announces 2016-17 Editorial Board
March 31, 2016 -- The Journal of the National Association of Administrative Law Judiciary is pleased to announce its newest Editorial Board of the 2016-2017 academic year:
Editor in Chief:
Publication and Legal Summaries Editor:
Note and Comment Editors:
Literary Citation Editors:
In addition, the following student articles will be published in Volume XXXVI:
- Jasmine Foo, In Sickness and In Health, Until Death Do Us Part: An Examination of FMLA Rights for Same-Sex Spouses and a Case Note on Obergefell v. Hodges
- Serje Hanvandjian, The Administrative State: Problems Associated With Congressional Intent, Statutory Interpretation, And the Powers Granted to Administrative Agencies
- Kyla Hogue, Reverse Mergers: A Legitimate Method For Companies To Go Public Or An Easy Way To Commit Fraud?
- Joe McManus, Lights Out: Decommissioning the American Nuclear Plant
- Kelly Roberts, A Legacy That No One Can Afford to Inherit: The Gold King Disaster and the Threat of Abandoned Hardrock Legacy Mines
- Jane Seo, Farmers Plead the Fifth: Is the Plea Against the Mandate to Reserve Raisins in Horn v. Department of Agriculture, Legitimate?