LLM North and South American Scholarships
COPOCYT-CONACTY Annual Scholarship Program
Scholarship funding is available for students who are currently enrolled in and no more than halfway through an MA or PhD abroad. Accepted students whose program of study starts before Mach 31, 2013, are also eligible to apply.
Main requirements include:
- Currently enrolled in an MA or PhD program, or acceptance letter in hand by deadline.
- TOEFL Certificate. (At least 79 IBT/ 55 PBT score).
- Average rating of 8 (0-10 scale) in the previous grade.
The scholarship can cover:
- Tuition fees. (Up to 250,000 Mexican pesos per year)
- 1,000 US dollar monthly support.
- 715 US dollars for medical care each year.
Deadline is typically in June
Visit COPOCYT-CONACTY's website for more information.
Canadian Federation of University Women
The CFUW is a voluntary, non-partisan, non-profit, self-funded bilingual organization of 10,000 women university graduates. Affiliated with the International Federation of University Women (IFUW/FIFDU), CFUW is committed to working to raise the social, economic, and legal status of women, as well as to improve education, the environment, peace, justice and human rights. Deadlines are usually in November. For more information, visit Canadian Federation of University Women's website.