Externships 11: Embracing Community
It is our pleasure to invite you to Externships 11, to be held in Southern California at Pepperdine Caruso School of Law October 7-8, 2022. The conference will provide an exceptional opportunity for externship faculty and administrators from across the nation to convene after more than a year of distanced collaboration and share best practices and innovations. Our conference theme, "Embracing Community: Learning from Each Other, Deepening Local Connections, and Refining Remote Relationships," will allow us to explore the ways the externship community has developed and externship pedagogy has matured since we came together last.
Please direct any questions prior to the event to Michael Martinez.
Attendee Event Supervisor: Nicole Gomez
Conference Planning Committee Members
- Chair: Jeff Baker email@example.com
- Dena Bauman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sande Buhai email@example.com
- Kate Devlin Joyce firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nira Geevargis email@example.com
- Anahid Gharakhanian firstname.lastname@example.org
- Derrick Howard email@example.com
- D'lorah Hughes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Esther Park email@example.com
- Dori Pina firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Proposals
Rooms are set aside at the Hilton in Woodland Hills,
and at the Villa Graziadio Executive Center on our Malibu campus at the following rates:
- Standard view room (courtyard or mountain view) $179, $204 for double occupancy
- Ocean view room $249, $274 for double occupancy
- All rooms have one queen bed, maximum occupancy 2 guests
Please contact the Villa directly to make reservations.