Board of Visitors
The Board of Visitors at the School of Law advises on matters related to academic standards and advancement. These individuals are are recruited for their accomplishments and service to their communities.
Pepperdine Law Associates are our most generous donors and closest friends, and include individuals from an array of industries and geographic regions.
Law Associates volunteer as alumni mentors, speak to students on panels and in classes, coach our moot court and trial teams, and teach as adjunct and full-time faculty. Additionally, Law Associates enjoy special benefits such as invitations to private receptions, premium seating at special events, and advanced notice for upcoming campus happenings.
The annual black-tie Associates Dinner the University's signature gala event.
Annual unrestricted gifts provided support to those areas of greatest need within the Law School. Annual Fund gifts are made each year generally in sizes between $1 and $50,000.
Giving level designations:
- Student Associate ($250 per year / $20.84 per month)
*must be registered as a student and attending classes
- Recent Graduate Associate ($500 per year / $41.67 per month)
*must have graduated from Pepperdine in the last five years
- Associate ($1,000 per year / $83.33 per month)
- Silver Medallion Associate ($2,500 per year / $208.33 per month)
- Gold Medallion Associate ($5,000 per year / $416.66 per month)
- Platinum Medallion Associate ($10,000 per year / $833.33 per month)
- Dean's Associate ($25,000 per year)
- President's Associate ($50,000 per year)