Online Information Session
Attend an online information session on Pepperdine's dispute resolution programs. Learn more about the program ranked by U.S. News and World Report as #1 dispute resolution for 11 out of 12 years.
Friday, May 27, 6:00 am PST
Learn more about Pepperdine's programs including the following:
- LLM in Dispute Resolution
- LLM in U.S. Law and Dispute Resolution (USLDR)
- LLM in International Commercial Arbitration (ICA)
- LLM in International Commercial Law and Arbitration (ICLA)
- LLM in International Commercial Law and Dispute Resolution (ICLDR)
- Master of Dispute Resolution (MDR)
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution
- Juris Doctor (JD)
This session will cover an overview of programs available, program requirements, application requirements and scholarships available.