- Annual Pepperdine Caruso Law Diversity Week
- For People of Color (FPOC) Law School Admissions Day
- CLE: The Racial Justice Imperative in Ethical Lawyering
Resources for Participants
Reimagining Justice Series
The Reimagining Justice Series is aimed at bringing together students, alumni, faculty, and staff to discuss timely social justice issues. Each month, the Caruso Law community is invited to discussions based on resources. Below are recordings from prior events.
Race and the Law Series
The series is based on Dorothy Brown's book, Critical Race Theory, which examines doctrinal subjects through the lens of race and diversity.
- October 5: Race and Criminal Law, with Professor Carol Chase
- October 22: Race and Property Law, with Professor Shelley Saxer
- November 9: Race and Civil Procedure, with Professor Ahmed Taha