Sports and Entertainment Law Society
To provide information and networking opportunities to those interested in sports and entertainment law.
The Pepperdine Sports and Entertainment Law Society is a student-run organization dedicated to providing information, career support, and networking opportunities for students interested in entertainment and sports industry careers. Our primary objective is to provide a forum in which students can meet, exchange ideas, and interact with prominent attorneys, agents, executives, professors, managers, and artists in the fields of sports and entertainment law.
- President: Joshua Lastine - email@example.com
- Vice-President: Brian Washburn - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chairman of Sports: Jason Brooks - email@example.com
- Treasurer: Matthew Crawford
- Secretary: Caroline Doernhoefer
- Social Media and Advertising Chair: Katie Flutie
- 1L Representatives: Andrew Duncan, Jennifer Modglin, and Ronnie Kadykowski
Sports and Entertainment Law Links:
Information on Current Events by Pepperdine SELS
- Join Pepperdine SELS on Facebook
- Follow @PepperdineSELS on Twitter
- Read the SELS blog at pepperdinesels.wordpress.com
Faculty Advisor: Maureen Weston