The Black Law Students Association (BLSA) strives to maintain a strong support network by preserving a line of community between its members, other organizations, Pepperdine University faculty, and alumni. As a student organization committed to supporting its members, the Executive Committee sponsors workshops, discussions, and social events throughout the year.
Executive Committee for 2014-2015 Academic Year
Jennifer Volcy - Secretary
Andranise Baxter - Treasurer
Christine Goodman, Associate Professor of Law - Faculty Advisor
The purpose of this Association is to utilize the collective resources of its members and alumni to promote and develop a cooperative learning and professional environment through:
- Academic growth, support, and scholarship;
- Professional growth and development;
- Mentorship and social support; and
- Networking and professional volunteer opportunities.
- BLSA is a local affiliate chapter of the National Black Law Students Association.
- If you are a BLSA alumni, please be sure to add yourself to the Alumni Database.