Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution
Summer Courses in Dispute Resolution
Registration and Fees
View the Summer Brochure
The 2013 Summer Program offers students an unparalleled opportunity to obtain the finest dispute resolution educational experience in substantive theories, exposure to the field's literature, extensive practical skills development, and stimulating dialogue with students and faculty drawn from around the world.
Nowhere else in America can law students and professionals find the "Pepperdine Experience" in dispute resolution:
- A faculty of academics and practitioners drawn from around the world
- The most extensive dispute resolution curriculum in
- Convenient one-week and two-weekend formats
- Class locations in Malibu, and London/GenHong Kong/Beijing
- More than 300 law students and professional colleagues
with whom to study
- Each class offered is worth 2 units of credit and all are part of Pepperdine's JD curriculum
- Current law or graduate students can use summer courses towards their JD or graduate degree while earning a Certificate or Masters in Dispute Resolution (M.D.R.).
- Professionals in various the fields can use intensive courses to count towards a Certificate, Masters in Dispute Resolution (M.D.R.) or LL.M. in Dispute Resolution, or audit a course for additional training.
- What many believe is the nation's foremost dispute resolution education organization-the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine University School of Law