News and Events
- Announcements are available through the Herff Jones Company. Order early!
- Bouquets should not be carried during the graduation ceremony, as it is not possible for you to carry a bouquet, shake hands, and receive your diploma all at the same time. For the convenience of your guests, commencement bouquets and Hawaiian floral leis will be available for purchase before and after graduation.
- Still photographs of each graduate receiving his or her diploma will be taken by Commencement Photos Inc. Information will be handed out when graduate picks up his/her cap and gown. To contact the company directly, call 978.851.5924 or email: email@example.com. The University is not liable for any portion of this transaction.
- The Pepperdine Bookstore will be present to provide students an opportunity to purchase class rings, diploma frames, and sweatshirts.
- The ceremony will be videotaped. You may make arrangements to purchase a copy of the videotape using the order form provided at the video table either before or after the ceremony. Please use these services and encourage your guests to remain seated during the ceremony.
Contact Patty.Hayes@pepperdine.edu with questions.