Harnish Law Library
What Can the Librarians Do For You?
The research librarians are available to provide a variety of services to full-time and visiting law faculty, including but not limited to:
- Research assistance, utilizing both legal and non-legal materials in print and electronic formats;
- Preparing bibliographies;
- Compiling legislative histories;
- Locating and retrieving library materials from Pepperdine libraries or from other institutions through Interlibrary Loan;
- Training or providing guidance for faculty research assistants;
- Assisting with the use of electronic resources, including Current Awareness Services; and
- Posting scholarship to Berkeley Electronic Press's Selected Works pages, SSRN faculty pages, and Pepperdine's new Legal Studies Research Paper Series.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of everything we can do for you. Contact your library liaison for any of your research or reference needs!
The research librarians also provide various services for your law class!
Faculty Services Home