Harnish Law Library
Faculty Research Assistant Orientation
The Law Library wants your work with your RA to be a success. Your library liaison can provide valuable information to your RA, including:
- General library policies and procedures;
- How to charge printouts and copies to your faculty account;
- How to get a study carrel;
- Training in the use of any research materials (print or electronic, legal or non-legal) necessary for your research project; and
- Guidance throughout the research project.
Just let your liaison know your RA's name, and we will do the rest!
Faculty Services Home