There are limitless career opportunities available to Pepperdine University Law School students and alumni. Our graduates are leaders in national law firms, public interest organizations, private industry, and all branches of government. Our role in the Career Development Office (CDO) is to assist our students and graduates in identifying and achieving their career goals. In addition, CDO provides many resources essential to the success of the student job search:
- a career library
- informational panels and programs
- opportunities to learn about different law practices, trends in the legal employment
- alternative careers information
- Fall and Spring Recruiting Programs
- a Judicial Clerkship Program, in which we assist students with the application process and provide detailed information on the opportunities available.
If you are interested in learning more about the career options available to Pepperdine Law School students and alumni, please contact our office at (310) 506-4634.